Sunday, March 28, 2010

My First Sleep-Over

Grandaddy emailed Mommy and Daddy the other day with a thought: I need be prepared to sleep away form home when the new baby comes.  So, he suggested that I go home with them after church and lunch today.  We thought that was a good idea and packed for the night away.


Everyone thought that, for sure, I would fall asleep on the way out there.  But, despite glazing over a few times, I refused to fall completely out.  I'd see a big truck and start squealing, waking myself up.  And, when we got there, I just wanted to run around and play.

Well, I finally went down for a nap at 5:00 and slept until 6:30, hours behind schedule.  And then I stayed up until 10!  I think I may ask to stay over with Grandmommy and Grandaddy more often!

1 comment:

  1. we would be happy to have you sleep over with us sometime too, Dylan! although, you will have to pack some toys and books :) maya and kitties would be so excited!

    ReplyDelete