One year ago, I was in Mommy's tummy at Emory-Crawford Long Hospital about to meet the world. I didn't come out until the next morning, though.
Mommy is baking banana muffins so that all my friends at school can celebrate my birthday with me tomorrow. And, today, we went birthday shopping. But don't worry because I slept through most of it and then played with Daddy, ignoring all the fun stuff Mommy had for me. I didn't want to spoil my big day.
Also, I got this cool Pop Art book in the mail from my friends, Avery and Zoe (and Aunt Sara and Uncle Mike). We go way back--all the way to when I was born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Aunt Cathy
Boys
Cookie Monster
Daddy
Grandaddy
Grandma
Grandmommy
Jayda
Kelly
Memphis Pizza Cafe
Midtown
Mommy
Overton Park
Pa
Pics
Rock-N-Romp
Sesame Street
Tilly and the Wall
Uncle Grant
birthday
books
climbing
doctor
learning
music
pool
school
sick
sign language
swimming
talking
vocabulary
walking
zoo

All the way back to BEFORE you were born! Glad you love the book--Zoe picked it out special. :)
ReplyDelete