Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Oh, Glorious Labor Day!

Thank the heavens for Labor Day!

Following up on my/our busy weekend, filled with all kinds of fun activities, the extended weekend proved a grand way to top it all off.

First, after Mommy convinced Daddy to get off the computer, we walked to the zoo. I got to see a lion asleep on his back, with his head back and mouth wide open. And the panther looked me right in the eye. (I wasn't scared, but that Panther sure did turn around and walk off!)

Then, in the farm, I tried to reach through the fence to touch the donkeys; they were pretty close, but they were preoccupied with eating straw off the ground. A couple chickens were out roaming around and one pecked on the footrest of my stroller.

The elephants smelled just awful and the polar bear didn't want to swim by the glass wall, but two black bears smelled my berries and came over to the fence. And they had a big sidewalk sale and Mommy picked my out an elephant puppet.

After me and Mommy took naps (separately), we gathered up our things and went swimming at Aunt Cathy's house, where we had dinner plans. I played and played around her house, had dinner, and played some more. Finally, I wamed up to Aunt Cathy and loved on her some. (You just have to smooze the ladies, especially when they have a pool and feed you good!)

Like I said, it was a good (extended) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment