Wednesday, October 21, 2009

15 Months!

Well, I turned 15 months old today.  And I don't feel a day older than 14 months.  I'm just kidding about that.  You know, people always say something like that and it's pretty silly.  And, well, I'm a pretty silly kid.

So, anyway, to celebrate my 15 months of life, I had to get 5 shots.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Can you believe it?  Five?  Five!  Seriously.

But I'm a trooper, a super trooper even.  And I should be, given how big I am.  I weighed in at 26 pounds and 32 inches tall, which comes out to be the 75th and 90th percentiles, respectively.

So, yep, I'm a big boy.  And I proved it by eating a house.  Well, again, not really.  But I did have half a burger and some fries for lunch.  Then, for dinner, I ate most of a huge Brooklyn slice of cheese from Little Italy.  Mommy can only eat one slice, they are so big, and that's what I almost ate.

What can I say, I'm a growing boy.  So, look out, because I may be towering over you in the very near future.  Enjoy being bigger than me while you can; it won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment