Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zoo Boo and Other Fun Stuff

My friends, Naomi and Fay (along with their Mommy, Aunt Sarah), were in town this week.  And we had lots and lots of fun together.

On Friday evening, we met up and walked over to the zoo together, in full Halloween costumes.  It was Zoo Boo!  Most of the animals were inside for the night, but we did get to see the farm animals.  That didn't matter much, though, because the zoo was all decorated for Halloween.

In fact, we had seen the decorations last week in the day when we took Grandaddy to the zoo.  But it was even cooler at night, with all the spooky lights.  There were skeletons and spiders and graveyards and ghosts and ghouls and fog and other fun stuff.  And there were trick-or-treat stations, although I didn't much care about them after the first couple.

Today, before they left to head back to North Carolina, we met up with Naomi and Fay at the Children's Museum.  I really liked being in the back of the cop car, but Mommy said that had better be the only cop car I find myself in.  I colored a picture for Daddy, played with the airplanes, and had fun with Fay in the toddler area.  I can't wait to go back!

Pictures from both trips will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment