Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Morning



As you know, today is my very 1st birthday. Too bad the weather is all gloomy.

And, when I woke up today, I found a Laugh & Learn musical table! We have one at school that I like, so I knew just what to do.

Mommy and Daddy let me have my big present first thing. The rest of their presents have to wait until dinner with Grandmommy and Aunt Cathy at my favorite place to eat, Memphis Pizza Cafe. Ultimate Cheese, here I come!

Here's a picture of me playing with my fun table, as well as another of me getting dressed for school.

2 comments:

  1. happy first birthday dylan james! And it has been a great year. You have made all of us so excited to have you in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember our drive to Atlanta early that morning. We got there just after you arrived, and visited with you in the birthing room. You are absolutely the GREATEST (and Grandaddy is not biased or anything)!

    ReplyDelete