Thursday, July 23, 2009

Staying Home

Yesterday, the day after my birthday, I woke up sick. Daddy had orientation, so Mommy stayed home with me.

Today, I am feeling better, but not enough to go to school. Daddy was free today, so we're having a boys day. After some playing and fussing and napping, we walked to the zoo.

It's been so long since the weather has been cool enough to go to the zoo. In fact, I wasn't even walking the last time we went. Well, let me tell you, it's pretty cool when you can walk. Daddy let me walk around the indoor section of the polar bear exhibit and I got to see the bears swim by just above my head. It was so cool!

And I can't wait until the new baby grizzlies get here. They won't be able to make it in the wild because their Mommy was killed. It's very sad, but at least our zoo could take them.

In other news, I think I may have developed a case of pink eye. Yuck! We're going to the doctor as soon as Mommy gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment