Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poor Mommy and Other Excitement

Poor Mommy.  She hurt her knee, a first degree sprain of the medial collateral ligament (MCL).  It happened on Tuesday and, although she is better, she is still having a hard time getting around.

Fortunately, we have great family and friends.

Grandaddy watched me and put me to bed while Daddy took Mommy to the doctor.  On day 1, Daddy had to take care of Mommy, while he and Grandaddy took care of me.  On day 2, me and Grandaddy had quite a day, as he used his day off to play with me.  On day 3, Grandmommy was back in town and she came over to love on me.  Mrs Carol, bless her, brought lunch.  Then, I went to my friend Michael's house to play.  Uncle Grant and Aunt Kelly brought dinner and played.

The weekend has been mostly me and Daddy, but I can tell Mommy is getting better because she is able to do more with me each day.  It won't be too long before she's on the floor with me again!  Oh, and Aunt Cathy came over last night with dinner and energy to play.

In other words, it's too bad Mommy hurt herself, but I've enjoyed all the visitors!

Don't be a stranger.  And don't wait until someone is injured or sick to come play.  You don't need an excuse to play with me and love on me.  Wait, I am the excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment