Saturday, August 01, 2009

Big Day

Today was a busy day, full of family and friends and fun!

First, me and Mommy played so Daddy could get some sleep. Once, I crawled up into bed with Daddy and tried to wake him up, but he was out cold.

We were planning to go to Aunt Cathy's house for lunch and swimming, but the weather did not cooperate. Aunt Cathy called to say that she didn't think I needed to be out in the pouring rain. She and Ms Joan were in midtown and could just stop by to see me. So, Mommy made lunch for everyone, to go with the peach cobbler she was making with the peaches Pa and Mema picked in Georgia. And we had good times.

After they left, me and Daddy let Mommy take a nap. We played, then I took a nap, and then we played some more. Finally, I went and woke Mommy up.

Then, Grandmommy called. She and Grandaddy were in midtown and wanted to stop by for a short visit before heading home for dinner. So, we played and read books. They brought mail for me, a birthday card from Aunt Johnna and Uncle Pat that I just loved. It had Sesame Street folks on it and I had to show it to everyone several times.

All in all, a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Heeeey Dylan!! A couple of more days and I'm coming to visit you!! Love, Sandra

    ReplyDelete