Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vocabulary

My vocabulary is increasing, along with my recognition of objects. When I see a dog, I say, 'dog.' When I see a duck, I say, 'duck.' (Really, it's more like 'dah' and 'duh,' but they are different and distinct from each other and from 'dad.')

Also, I am learning sign language, which helps me not get as frustrated because it allows me to communicate what I'm feeling better. So, I can sign for 'more' and for 'please.' We're working on 'all done,' but I'm not quite there yet.

I'm over saying, 'bye bye,' but I still wave on occasion. And I like to clap at things that make me happy.

And, of course, I like to run around the house, screaming like a crazy person. It's so much fun. In fact, you should try it. It's so much better than antidepressants!

No comments:

Post a Comment