Saturday, August 22, 2009

Outside

We have a little cold/cool front coming through the MidSouth, which means that being outside is suddenly tolerable again. So, we are taking full advantage of the situation.

Yesterday, me and Mommy went swimming with my friend, Michael, and his Mom.

Then, today, me and Mommy and Daddy went to the big park (that would be Overton Park). We had planned to meet up with Uncle Grant and Aunt Kelly, along with their new puppy, Maya. It turns out, they invited a few friends, who also brought their respective doggies. Plus, several other dogs at the park decided to come say hey. So, I ended up playing with lots of dogs.

And, in addition to running around the large greensward, I figured out that I can (and like to) climb on picnic tables. This morning, I discovered that I can climb onto the coffee table and, of course, I had to apply my new skill in a different context. Mommy does not like me using my new skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment