Monday, June 22, 2009

1st Painting

I made my very first painting today! I'm now well on my way to being a great artist.

Mr George works in maintenance at our church, where I also go to school. Well, he's been out for medical reasons and some of us kids made him pictures.

My teacher said I really enjoyed myself--and was about the only one in class to like the paint. I thought the paint on my hands was just fantastic. And I knew exactly what to do, which was to wipe it and smear it all over the paper. I had such a blast that I was all in a huff when my teacher washed the paint off my hands. I just wanted to paint some more.

Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll paint something for you soon!

3 comments:

  1. We need a Dylan original--one of his first works or art to adorn our refrigerator door!

    ReplyDelete