Saturday, June 20, 2009

Feeling Better Already!


I've only had a few doses of the medicine the doctor gave me and already it's having a big impact! I feel lots better. I'm up and about, walking and crawling all over, playing with this and that. It's such a vast improvement from literally sleeping all day--but only if someone was holding me, 'cause otherwise I was crying. I'm also happy to be making squeaks and squeals and words and all sorts of regular noises, rather than the pathetic little whimpers and cries I had been making.

So, thanks, doc! And thanks as well to Mommy for taking such great care of me. And to Grandmommy and Grandaddy for stopping by and sitting with a sick boy.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo happy that my little pickle is getting back to normal. I love you!

    ReplyDelete