Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just Keep Swimming...

Thank you, Aunt Cathy, for introducing me to the swimming pool!

That's right. Yesterday, I went swimming for the very first time. Well, for the first time in a grown-up pool. Grandma and Pa got me a kiddie pool and I like to crawl and splash around in it. But Aunt Cathy's pool is much bigger, and a little bit scary.

I wasn't sure what to think, and was acting very clingy, but after a while I relaxed and had a grand time. I'm a natural, already kicking and trying to swim. It must have something to do with the fact that Mommy was constantly at the pool last year when I was in her belly. Whatever the reason, I can't wait to go back.

Maybe you'll want to come with me, too. Ask Uncle Grant and Kelly, ask Aunt Cathy, ask Mommy and Daddy--they will all tell you have much fun it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment