Friday, June 19, 2009

Ear Infections--Plural

I have been feeling pretty bad of late, getting sick and running a fever. Mommy and I stayed home the past few days together. Yesterday, I didn't even want to play. Several friends said it might be teething issues, but the doctor said to come on in if I still had a fever this morning. I did, so we did.

At the doctor's office, my fever was actually gone. Weird, since I've had a fever for a couple days straight. But one look in my ears confirmed that I had an ear infection--two actually. That's right, the very same ears my doctor was praising just a couple weeks ago are now yucky infected.

So now I have to take some medicine, but it will make me sick if I don't eat with it and I don't want to eat. Such is my dilemma.

On the bright side, I finally rode in my new car seat for the first time. So cool.

1 comment: