Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ukuleles Rock!

I had a time a the Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele concert last night. The music was fun and I just played and played. I was very active, crawling all around and trying to roll down the hill of the ampitheater. I did not want to stay on the blanket.

I played with Mommy for a while, then Daddy. Then Uncle Grant and Kelly rode up on the bikes. And I played with Uncle Grant for the second time of the day. But then my friend Lockard showed up and we had so much fun. I told him how good cheese is and let him have some of mine, while he tried to teach me to hold my own sippy cup.

After the show at the Shell, Lockard's grandparents had a cookout. And I played some more. Mrs Leigh Ann held me so Mommy and Daddy could eat. She's so nice.

It was such an eventful day that, when we got home, I skipped bathtime and went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment