Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It's Tough

I'll tell you what, it sure is tough being a kid. I like to roam free and they are cramping my style up at school. I'm very independent and like to play by myself, so I don't mind being away from Mommy and Daddy. Well, I do like having them around, even if I ignore them half the time. But I don't know what to do with all those other kids just yet.

On Sundays, there are only a couple other kids with me. Plus, I know my teachers. So I'm still trying to adjust to the larger class and the new people. Grandaddy stopped by and got me at the end of school while Mommy was waiting for all her kids to leave. That made me happy. Thanks, Grandaddy!

I love coming home and playing, though. After school today, Mommy and Daddy took me on a stroll around the 'hood. Layla came with us and we came back home on the Greenline.

I love the Greenline, by the way. It's a great nature trail in the heart of Midtown. And it's runs by just down the street. I love the bumps on the trail, all the trees and flowers, and smiling at all the passerbys. We see joggers, dogs, and other kids like me. It's great. You should stop by sometime and we'll take you on a walk down it!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun tonight with Daddy. Boys Night Out is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete