Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Still Not So Sure

I am still not so sure about this whole school thing. And neither is Mommy. I had fun playing in Mommy's early room, but was a little fussy all day once they made go to my own room. Grandaddy came and played with me, too, and I was so sad to see him leave.

I'll tell you my problem with school, though: I need to be free and those people want to keep me in one room. At home, I get to roam free all through the house. I rule that joint. Pretty soon, maybe I'll rule the school.

1 comment:

  1. Grandaddy learned some lessons on your first week in school. Even though you are right here in my church, I can't come down and let you see me during the day, because then you just want to play hookey, and Grandaddy is tempted to aid and abet in this scheme. But I CAN come down at the end of the day for some Pickle Time, and that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete