Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy Day

Mommy and i got up this morning and made some coffee cake for Daddy. We were planning on waking him up when it was ready. But then we got to playing and I played so hard and so loud that I woke up Daddy before it was all ready.

That's okay, though, because I wanted to play with Daddy anyway and give him his first Father's Day ties and socks. Ties and socks are the standard gifts, sure, but Daddy really needed them. Did you know he wears a tie everyday to teach? It's true. So, we wouldn't him to not have enough, would we?

I am feeling so much better, full of energy. And I actually have an appetite again, which is good since I lost a few ounces while I was sick. Just like the doctor said, I'm as good as new by the weekend. I still have to take my medicine for a few more days, though.

Oh, by the way, I should send a 'Happy Father's Day' to Pa and Grandaddy. I'll see Grandaddy today, but I won't see Pa until my birthday--which is exactly one month away. (Yep, that's right, I am eleven months old today!)

1 comment:

  1. Grandaddy had a GREAT Father's Day, with Trudy, Grant and Kelly, Holly and JB, and of course, Dylan Pickle (who felt so much better and danced and danced to the musical Father's Day card that Holly selected: "Girls Just Want To Have Fun")

    ReplyDelete