Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Feeling Better

I cannot say that I'm no longer sick, but I can tell you that I feel much better.

I went back to school today and had a pretty good day. My teachers didn't believe I could crawl last week, let alone take any steps. Well, I showed them. Mommy heard them clapping and cheering my name today all the way in her room. When she inquired, she found out that I was walking all over the place. They were just amazed. I sure bet they won't underestimate me again.

I still won't take a bottle from my teachers, but at least I ate all my lunch today. And I kept the crying to a minimum. Hooray for me! I'm a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. It's just practice for giving up the bottle soon, no worries! You are doing AWESOME! Now get your mom to help you post some pictures up in here or I'm staging a boycott.

    ReplyDelete