Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Magnificent Ukulele!

I am so excited. Mommy and Daddy are taking me to a concert this weekend. It will be my third ever, but I plan to go to several more this summer. This weekend, we will enjoy the music of Dent May and His Magnificent Ukulele.

What's that? You've never heard of him? Well, we can fix that. He's from Mississippi and you can check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB36ETTlOSM. This one is pretty good, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX5VRnbuaRI.

If you are in town, you should meet me at Overton Park this Saturday at the Levitt Shell. That's where Elvis played what many consider the first rock and roll show of all time. I'm not sure if that's really true, but that's what they say anyway.

In case you haven't heard, I have been taking a few steps per day for a few days now. So, who knows, I may just be dancing by the concert on Saturday. Don't you want to join me?

Okay, time to get ready for school. Wish me luck today.

2 comments:

  1. I want to join you! Avery and Zoe do too. This whole "long distance relationship" thing blows.
    Keep steppin! And tell your parents to upload some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, tell Grandma to send our camera back. She came up for a visit and hijacked the thing back to the War-Town.

    ReplyDelete