Saturday, June 27, 2009

Musical Fun, Continued

Well, my musical fun continued into a second concert of the evening. That's right; I enjoyed a double feature of musical fun.

The Funzzies were really fun when they focused on the traditional African song and dance and drumbeats. But we're not that into the tween/kid genre that is popular on the Disney channel. And that's what the other half of their show was.

We didn't mind, though, because Mommy packed a picnic for us all. Plus, we had a few friends there and I played with them.

There was a break in between the kid's show and the regular show. And I took the opportunity to strip down to my diaper in the over-100 degree heat index, eat about half of Mommy's ice cream, and roll around in the grass. I have learned over the past few weeks at the Shell that it is none too easy to walk in any direction on a hill. Rolling around, however, is quite another story.

Cordero, a Latin rock group, was the evening show and they were some kind of fun. I danced and rolled and danced some more. Anyone in Atlanta (um, Aunt Sara) should totally check them out tomorrow at the Corndogorama Festival in East Atlanta Village.

We had to leave early, though. I had a big day, first going swimming and then catching two concerts--and all in the blazing heat. And I stayed out past my bedtime by a good bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment